My mom and I are in the process of starting our own non-profit. We are, however, moving very slowly and are still doing the legal paperwork. We do have a website for our organization, which specifically states that we are not yet legally a non-profit and that donations, while appreciated, are not tax deductible. Anyway, the ex-boss's recent line of attack is to go after our organization, allegedly referring us to different government agencies because she claims we're breaking the law. We're not in any way, and I find it quite ironic that she is accusing me of breaking the law considering all the things she did.
The ex-boss and her daughter seem to think that they are going to be reinstated at their old job. To me they seem incredibly delusional.
The ex-boss's daughter specifically made a statement on facebook about killing my animals.
Meanwhile, the ex-boss has also started adding all my facebook friends (99% of whom she doesn't know) as her fb friends. I can only assume this is part of some new and insane scheme of hers.
5 comments:
Sometimes I want to unsubscribe to this blog because reading about these heinous people makes me sick. To go after a (soon-to-be) non-profit with a noble goal and thankless work? Based solely on your own delusional vindictiveness? I hope you're keeping screen shots of these FaceBook threats and are recording every step of this harassment somewhere besides this blog. I also hope you're filing police reports, because--at least in some places--you have to have 3 complaints on record before the police will act on it.
Once again, good luck, be careful, and get the hell away from these people.
I have kept screen shots of everything, although so much of it is cryptic that I don't know if it would count for much legally.
The only problem I could potentially see coming from the complaints about your organization is if there are county ordinances regulating it - sorry to be vauge - I don't remember if you've disclosed the type of organization it is. But do you know what I mean?
Also - if I were you, I'd involve the police. Even if they believe it's spurious, it would still get your concern on record.
Nope, there are no county ordinances that we are in violation of whatsoever.
I just worry that I'd go in to the police station with these cryptic facebook comments and i'd just be laughed at!
So get laughed at, but insist on filing a report. Then you at least have something on file. If these are threats against you and your pets, you're actually lucky they're on facebook and not just verbal. You have proof now, and you need to use that proof to protect yourself.
Post a Comment