I don't have too much to update in terms of the ex-job, but here's what I've got:
The Board meeting the other night was more like the "bored" meeting - no wonder the ex-boss was able to pull the wool over their eyes for so long. The Board's president and the "consultant" both have very dominant personalities, and everyone tends to acquiesce to them, even when their opinion is actually completely different. Meanwhile, they took forever to decide really simple things, and periodically I had to interject with what (in each case) I felt was the obvious solution... they tended to take me up on my suggestions, and seemed amazed by them. Yeah, amazed by the obvious. Boy my confidence in these people is stoked.
Anyway, they didn't discuss the situation with the ex-boss in the public part of the meeting, and as such, I had to try and find out the dirt later from the current boss and my spy. They have a private portion of the meeting, during which they kick out any members of the public - and the "consultant". I found out later from the current boss that one of the things discussed during the private session was the "consultant" herself, and the fact that the board has discovered that she's been in regular contact with her friend, the ex-boss!! Apparently this is all coming to light, due to the fact that SHE was supposed to be the liason between the board and the Sherrif's office, and yet the Sherrif's office got very little of the evidence which the board had collected. Hmmmm. Oh, I'm hoping she gets busted, too, because I cannot stand that bitch.
The state-appointed workman's comp attorney interviewed staff members at the ex-job today with regards to the ex-boss's ridiculous claim that she was injured right before she was fired. I pretty much cannot possibly see how she can expect to win this, what with every single person who was employed there at the time stating that A) they didn't see the incident B) she didn't mention the incident and C) she seemed perfectly fine and healthy, and made no mention of any physical discomfort. Also, let's not forget D) she's under investigation for theft/embezzlement and E) she is crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment