The boyfriend is coming home tonight. Supposedly just for the weekend, although usually when he says that, it ends up being at least a month. Although he has another out of state court date for mid-November (he rear-ended somebody while he was up there for this last court date), so he'll have to head back up there for that, and then work up there to pay off his fine. I wish I could say that I was excited to know that he was coming, but I'm feeling pretty indifferent.
2 comments:
Wait, something was left out here. Why does he have a court date for rear-ending someone? I've actually done that more times than I'd like to remember, but was never once even threatened with going to court.
Does he not have insurance? Was intoxicated during the accident? Had a warrant out for another offense that the office found when running his license?
That's great! That gives you another opportunity to talk to him while he's in town and let him know things are over and that he should remove his stuff or you will have it removed while he's gone. OOOOh, you can even use the excuse of everything going on with his mothere!!! You can tell him that with everything going on and any possible legal ramificiatons that you think the two of you should break things off for a little while - just for appearances sake of course - so that the press and or legal system doesn't get wind of you two living together and then when things blow over with his mom's situation, then you guys can go back to normal. Then once he's out - he's out! How's that for a non-confrontational way to deal with the situation????
Post a Comment