I may have actually seen the ex-boyfriend yesterday. Not sure. I was standing on the side of the road having a somewhat important conversation with someone. A car drove by, slowed down, and the driver hung his head out the window and did a visible double take. Granted, the driver may have been looking at what was behind me (a house in the process of being dismantled), but it sure seemed like he was looking at me.
It wasn't the same car the ex used to drive. It was a two-door, dark metallic green, probably about ten years old. (NPH, but if anything happens to me, look for someone driving a car fitting that description. Just saying.) The dude driving it looked a LOT like my ex. I didn't turn my head, interrupt the conversation I was having, or give any indication that I had noticed this person. This also means that I didn't get a decent look at him, and whoever it was may have just been looking at the house behind me.
Since then, there have been about eight hang-ups on my mom's phone. My mom doesn't have caller ID, so who knows who they were.
But seriously, after the day I had, I'd be more than willing to punch that son of a bitch in the face. Or shoot him. Asshole. I'm not scared any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment